Excessive consumption of energy drinks can bring many health hazards, was exactly what happened with Austin, an American couple about to be a father who almost died energy bill.

Recently, his wife, Brianna, shared on social networks a terrible story and how the family has been living after the tragedy. However, the posting is no longer available on Facebook. For child birth account, Austin went to work many hours to get extra income and for this reason began to drink too much energy, which ended up causing a brain hemorrhage due to a caffeine overdose.

So he had to undergo multiple surgeries and got an irreparable hole in the front of the skull. The man was unconscious one period and, in the meantime, his wife ended up having the baby. She thought the child would never know Austin but two months later, he finally was discharged and can take the child in her arms.

"Hello, my name is Brianna, and this is my story?

Love is not the little things. There are phone calls, dates or even the memories. Love is knowing that you sacrifice things that not even know you could sacrifice. Love is selfless.Have you ever felt your life tremble?

Have you ever been hit with so much emotional turmoil to the point where everything around you becomes confused and upset? Your lungs feel tight and for a brief moment you can not do anything. You can not move, you are unable to think, unable to react. I do. Experienced something I never thought experiment? during the nine-months pregnant with my first child.

Being pregnant should be one of the most amazing journeys that you board. You are creating a new life. You are experiencing unconditional love for someone you do not even met.

Austin and I were so eager to meet our boy. To bring it home. To be a family.

I never thought in my sleep that night, that all my world would be broken in a few hours.

I still remember my mother, waking me that morning. "Austin had an accident", she said.

All he knew was that my husband was in the hospital. The worst part? I do not know why.

After a two-hour trip to the hospital, I learned that my husband, the father of my child, the person I love very much, had a brain hemorrhage. Because? Doctors concluded (after performing tests and discard drugs) that this horrible event was due to his recent use of excessive energy drinks (a habit he had built when he started working more hours).

Surgery was already underway ... and after an agonizing wait of five hours, we get to see it. But while everyone was focused on almost unrecognizable face attached to all kinds of machines and tubes, all I could see were his parents. I saw the light leave his mother's eyes when she saw her son lying motionless in the hospital bed. I saw his father crying break while holding his wife.

Watching this family - my new family, whom I love and was part, be so broken and broken .. this is the worst feeling I've ever felt.

The next day were two rounds of brain surgery. Afterwards, they were traced, convulsions, swelling and to most things which were not prepared.

There was a moment, sitting next to his hospital bed, just praying he would be all right, I knew I would never give it up. For more confusing it is our life. I would be by your side through it all.

After two weeks of life in a hospital, wondering if he would survive or would be taken from us, we open the way home.

It is time the baby is born.

I will not lie to anyone, it was so hard. I planned that Austin was part of that great moment. It is on my side. Holding my hand. Be there to cut the navel. Be there to receive our son in the world.

But a wonderful miracle happened when I gave birth to our son. Austin agreed. I was about a week without seeing him. I thought about him every day. I cried when I looked at my son who looked exactly like his father.

When the baby was only a week old, I left with my in-laws.

I knew I needed to see Austin. I needed to tell you that our baby was here. To tell you how much we need it.

Weeks passed. We took him to the entire state as more operations and procedures were ordered. I saw him every chance I have.

With just over two months old, our son finally met his father. One day I was not sure that one would know. That was the day my heart regained his happiness.

Some time later, he was finally able to return home and to me. Our life is not normal. There are medical visits and hospital visits - so many that I lost count.

But we are here. Fighting."

Check out photos taken by the photographer Sara Endres, Sacramento, which show the routine of this family: