Dosage, dosage and ambroxol hydrochloride operating instructions – Bula ambroxol hydrochloride (syrup) – My Life
Measure the correct amount using the measuring cup. This medicine may be taken with or without food.
Adults and adolescents over 12 years 5 mL orally 3 times daily.
This scheme is suitable for the treatment of acute respiratory tract diseases and for initial treatment of chronic conditions up to 14 days.
Children under 2 years: 2.5 ml - 2 times a day.
Children 2 to 5 years: 2.5 ml - 3 times a day.
Children 6 to 12 years: 5 mL - 3 times a day.
The ambroxol hydrochloride syrup pediatric dose can be calculated at 0.5 mg Ambroxol per kilogram of body weight, 3 times a day.
This medicine should only be administered to pediatric patients under 2 years of age by prescription.
Please follow the way of use. If you have questions about this product, seek advice from the pharmacist. If symptoms persist, seek advice from your doctor or dentist.
More hydrochloride Ambroxol
- Full bull hydrochloride Ambroxol
- What is ambroxol hydrochloride
- Contraindications and risks hydrochloride Ambroxol
- Drug interactions hydrochloride Ambroxol
- Use of ambroxol hydrochloride in pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Dosage, dosage and instructions for use of ambroxol hydrochloride
- Adverse reactions ambroxol Hydrochloride
- Overdose of ambroxol hydrochloride
Share this content