Diclofenac diethylammonium – Diclofenac diethylammonium Bull (gel) – My Life
This text was extracted manually. Always consult the original label★What is? •prices •dosage
- 1 Diclofenac presentation dietilamônio
- 2 Diclofenac composition dietilamônio
- 3 What is Diclofenac diethylammonium
- 4 expected action of diclofenac diethylammonium
- 5 Contraindications and risks of Diclofenac diethylammonium
- 6 Precautions Diclofenac diethylammonium
- 7 Interactions Diclofenac diethylammonium
- 8 Use of diclofenac diethylammonium in pregnancy and breastfeeding
- 9 Storage, manufacturing date, expiry date and physical aspect of Diclofenac diethylammonium
- 10 Dosage, dosage and usage instructions Diclofenac diethylammonium
- 11 Adverse reactions of Diclofenac diethylammonium
- 12 Overdose of diclofenac diethylammonium
Diclofenac presentation dietilamôniouse Topic
Use Adult and Pediatric Above 14 years
Gel cream 10 mg / g: 60 g tube.
|Find the best price Diclofenac diethylammonium|
Diclofenac composition dietilamônio
Each g of cream gel contain:
diclofenac diethylammonium ................ 11 mg
(Corresponding to 10 mg of diclofenac potassium)
vehicle q.s. 1 g ..............................
(Isopropyl alcohol, methylparaben, propylparaben, propylene glycol, carbomer, Pentalys essence, sodium hydroxide, non-ionic emulsifier based, purified water)
1. What is this drug is indicated?
What is Diclofenac diethylammonium
Diclofenac diethylammonium been shown to relieve pain and reduce symptoms of inflammation such as swelling and pain under the following conditions:
• sprains, injuries, bruises, sprains, stiff neck, back pain, muscle pain, post-traumatic pain, injuries caused by sports practice;
• tendonitis, tennis elbow, bursitis;
• Some mild arthritis (arthralgia, joint pain) on his knees and fingers.
It can also be used to treat other conditions determined by a doctor.DO NOT STOP NOW ... YOU ARE AFTER THAT ADVERTISING;)
2. How this medicine works?
expected action of diclofenac diethylammonium
The diethylammonium diclofenac is a topical anti-inflammatory drug which acts on the inflamed region relieving swelling and pain. The diethylammonium diclofenac formulation has been specially developed to be rubbed on the skin. The active ingredient, diclofenac diethylammonium, belongs to the group of so-called anti-inflammatory drugs non-steroidal.DO NOT STOP NOW ... YOU ARE AFTER THAT ADVERTISING;)
3. When should I not use this medicine?
Contraindications and risks of Diclofenac diethylammonium
Do not use diclofenac diethylammonium if:
- You have already filed an allergic reaction to diclofenac or other drug used for treating pain, fever or inflammation, such as ibuprofen or aspirin (substance also used to prevent blood clotting).
Symptoms of an allergic reaction to these substances may include: asthma, wheezing, rash or hives, swelling of the face or tongue, leaky nose.
- You are allergic to propylene glycol, isopropyl alcohol or any other ingredients of the formulation. Propylene glycol can cause in some people, a mild irritation located in the skin.
- You are the last three months of pregnancy. During the first two quarters, do not use diclofenac diethylammonium without medical advice.
Diclofenac diethylammonium is contraindicated for children under 14 years.
Dietilamônio diclofenac should not be used by pregnant women without medical or dental surgeon.
Not suitable for children under 14, except for cases of chronic juvenile arthritis.DO NOT STOP NOW ... YOU ARE AFTER THAT ADVERTISING;)
4. What should I know before using this medicine?
Precautions Diclofenac diethylammonium
• Do not apply diclofenac diethylammonium in peeled skin surfaces or on open wounds and abrasions, or inside the mouth or vagina.
• Be careful not to apply diethylammonium diclofenac in his eyes. If this occurs, wash with clean water and seek medical attention if discomfort persists.
• Diclofenac diethylammonium gel cream should be used only for external use. Do not use inside the mouth. Dietilamônio diclofenac should not be ingested.
• tracks commonly used in sprains type injuries can even be used, but do not use any type of bandage, dressing or bandage that does not allow the passage of air (eg, wrap the wound with plastic after using diethylammonium diclofenac) .
The diethylammonium diclofenac is not suitable for children under 14, except in cases of chronic juvenile arthritis.
Use in children
the use of diclofenac diethylammonium in children under the age of 14 years, except in cases of chronic juvenile arthritis is not recommended.
Change in ability to drive or operate machinery
Dietilamônio diclofenac does not influence the ability to drive or operate machinery.
Interactions Diclofenac diethylammonium
So far we have not identified drug interactions with the use of diclofenac diethylammonium. If in doubt, call a physician.
Use of diclofenac diethylammonium in pregnancy and breastfeeding
Do not use diclofenac diethylammonium if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Seek the advice of a doctor if you need to take any medicine.
You should inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant because the diethylammonium diclofenac should not be used during pregnancy, especially during the last three months.
Your doctor will explain the potential risks involved in using diethylammonium diclofenac during pregnancy.
You should inform your doctor if you are breast-feeding. The diethylammonium diclofenac is not recommended during breastfeeding.
Dietilamônio diclofenac should not be used by pregnant women without medical or dental surgeon.
Tell your doctor the appearance of undesirable reactions. Tell your doctor or dentist-surgeon if you are making use of some other medication.DO NOT STOP NOW ... YOU ARE AFTER THAT ADVERTISING;)
5. Where, how and for how long can I keep this medicine?
Storage, manufacturing date, expiry date and physical aspect of Diclofenac diethylammonium
Diclofenac diethylammonium must be kept at room temperature (between 15 and 30 ° C).
lot number and dates of manufacture and expiry: see packaging.
Do not use medicine with the expiry date. Store it in its original packaging.
Features of diclofenac diethylammonium
Diclofenac diethylammonium is in the form of emulgel homogeneous, whitish, with strong odor of isopropyl alcohol.
Before using, note the appearance of diethylammonium diclofenac.
If it is within the validity period and you observe any changes in appearance, see the pharmacist to find out if you can use it.
All medicine should be kept out of reach of children.DO NOT STOP NOW ... YOU ARE AFTER THAT ADVERTISING;)
6. How should I use this medicine?
Dosage, dosage and usage instructions Diclofenac diethylammonium
Diclofenac diethylammonium be applied gently massaging the skin and covering the sore or swollen area 3 to 4 times daily. The proper amount may vary depending on the size of the affected area.
You will notice a slight cooling effect when you massage the product on the affected area.
How to use
When using the product for the first time, attach the top cover to seal the tube and rotate clockwise.
Wash your hands after each application, unless the hands are the area being treated.
Do not use the diethylammonium diclofenac for more than two weeks. For the treatment of mild arthritis in the knees and-dos, the product should not be used for more than three weeks, unless recommended by a doctor.
If symptoms do not improve after 1 week of use or if they become worse, seek medical attention.
Carefully follow the order to use, not symptoms persist seek medical advice.DO NOT STOP NOW ... YOU ARE AFTER THAT ADVERTISING;)
7. What should I do if you forget to use this medicine?
If you forget to apply diclofenac diethylammonium at the right time, apply it as soon as possible and continue treatment as usual.
If you remember only at the time of the next application, make only one application, ie, do not use a double amount of diclofenac diethylammonium and continue treatment as usual.
If in doubt, seek advice from the pharmacist or your doctor or dentist.DO NOT STOP NOW ... YOU ARE AFTER THAT ADVERTISING;)
8. What are the evils that this medicine can cause me?
Adverse reactions of Diclofenac diethylammonium
The diethylammonium diclofenac can sometimes cause unwanted effects such as:
• More common (> And 1/100. 1/10): itching, redness, swelling or blistering of skin in the treated area. burning sensation on the skin.
• Very rare: rash with pustules; (1 / 10,000.) allergic reactions such as itchy rash, short or shortness of breath, wheezing, tightness in the chest (asthma symptoms) or swelling in the face, lips, mouth, tongue or glottis which may cause difficulty swallowing, speaking or breathing.
The diethylammonium diclofenac can also cause increased skin sensitivity to sunlight.
If you have these symptoms or other undesirable effects not listed, stop using diethylammonium diclofenac and seek medical attention immediately.
Tell your doctor, dentist or pharmacist any undesirable reactions by the use of diclofenac diethylammonium.
Also tell the company through its service.
9. What to do if someone uses a larger amount than indicated this medicine
Overdose of diclofenac diethylammonium
Diclofenac diethylammonium gel cream should only be used externally. If there is accidental ingestion, seek medical attention immediately.
In case of use of large amounts of diclofenac diethylammonium, seek medical help quickly and take the container or diethylammonium diclofenac label if possible. Call 0800 722 6001 if you need further guidance.DO NOT STOP NOW ... YOU ARE AFTER THAT ADVERTISING;)
Carefully follow the order to use, not symptoms persist seek medical advice.
Farm. Resp .: Dr. Conceição Regina Olmos. - CRF-SP No. 10772
MS - 1.0181.0333
Medley Pharmaceutical Industry Ltda.
Rua Costa Macedo, 55 - Campinas - SP
CNPJ 50,929,710 / 0001-79
This leaflet was updated as Bula Standard approved by ANVISA on 24/10/2014.
IB241014This text was extracted manually. Always consult the original label Be sure to consult your doctor. Find here doctors recommended by other people.Error?Print out
Share this content