Use Noripurum EV in pregnancy and breastfeeding – Bull Noripurum EV (injectable solution) – My Life
Tell your doctor the occurrence of pregnancy during treatment or after it ends. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. Category B risk in pregnancy - This medicine should not be used by pregnant women without medical or dental surgeon. This medicine should not be used in the first trimester of pregnancy. During the second and third quarters, the administration should be done with caution.
Tell your doctor or dentist if you are making use of some other medication.
Do not use medication without the knowledge of your doctor. It can be dangerous to your health.
over Noripurum EV
- Full package insert Noripurum EV
- What is Noripurum EV
- Contraindications and risk Noripurum EV
- Interactions of Noripurum EV
- Use Noripurum EV in pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Dosage, dosage and Noripurum EV operating instructions
- Adverse reactions Noripurum EV
- Overdose Noripurum EV
Share this content