What is Ciprofibrate – Bula Ciprofibrate (tablet) – My Life
Ciprofibrate is indicated as an adjunct to diet and other non-pharmacological treatments (eg exercise, weight reduction) in the following cases:
- Isolated treating severe hypertriglyceridemia (elevated blood fat).
- mixed hyperlipidemia (increased cholesterol in the blood) when statin treatment is effective either contraindicated or not tolerated.
- Full package insert Ciprofibrate
- What is Ciprofibrate
- Contraindications and risk Ciprofibrate
- Interactions of Ciprofibrate
- Ciprofibrate use in pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Dosage, dosage and usage instructions Ciprofibrate
- Adverse reactions Ciprofibrate
- Overdose Ciprofibrate
Share this content