Sustanon – Sustanon Bula (injectable solution) – My Life
- 0.1 Active ingredients: decanoate, testosterone of ISETIONATE, testosterone propionate, testosterone fempropionato
- 0.2 Presentation
- 1 Presentation of Sustanon
- 2 Composition of Sustanon
- 3 What is Sustanon
- 4 expected action of Sustanon
- 5 Contraindications and risks of Sustanon
- 6 Precautions of Sustanon
- 7 Interactions of Sustanon
- 8 Use of Sustanon in pregnancy and breastfeeding
- 9 Storage, manufacturing date, expiry date and physical aspect of Sustanon
- 10 Dosage, dosage and instructions for use Sustanon
- 11 Adverse reactions of Sustanon
- 12 Overdose of Sustanon
Active ingredients: decanoate, testosterone of ISETIONATE, testosterone propionate, testosterone fempropionatofalsetrue
This text was extracted manually. Always consult the original label★What is? •prices •dosage
Presentation of SustanonUse Intramuscular Injection
Use Adult and Pediatric above 3 years old
DURATESTON® injectable solution - 250 mg / ml in packaging 1 ampoule with 1 ml of injectable solution.
|Find the best price Sustanon|
Composition of Sustanon
Each ml contains:
- testosterone propionate: 30 mg
- fempropionato testosterone: 60 mg
- ISETIONATE testosterone: 60 mg
- testosterone decanoate: 100 mg
Excipients: benzyl alcohol and peanut oil.
The total amount of testosterone per ml is 176 mg.
1. What is this drug is indicated?
What is Sustanon
DURATESTON® resposição is used for testosterone in people who have low testosterone levels or in which the natural testosterone is absent (condition called hypogonadism).DO NOT STOP NOW ... YOU ARE AFTER THAT ADVERTISING;)
2. How this medicine works?
expected action of Sustanon
The active substances of DURATESTON® are transformed into testosterone by your body. Testosterone is a male natural hormone known as androgen and produced by the testes, necessary for growth, development and normal functioning of male sexual organs and responsible for male secondary sex characteristics. It is necessary for the growth of body hair, development of bones and muscles and stimulates the production of red blood cells. It also makes the voice of the most serious man.DO NOT STOP NOW ... YOU ARE AFTER THAT ADVERTISING;)
3. When should I not use this medicine?
Contraindications and risks of Sustanon
Sustanon is contraindicated for use by a person who:
- or has had a prostate or breast tumor, or suspect any of these tumors present.
- is allergic to one or more of the components of the product formulation.
- is allergic to peanuts or soybeans (see "4. WHAT SHOULD I KNOW BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT?").
Sustanon is contraindicated for children under 3 years old.
Sustanon is contraindicated for use by women.DO NOT STOP NOW ... YOU ARE AFTER THAT ADVERTISING;)
4. What should I know before using this medicine?
Precautions of Sustanon
Treatment with male hormones such as testosterone can increase the size of the prostate, especially in older men. Thus, a doctor will examine at regular intervals the prostate by digital rectal examination (DRE) and a blood test for prostate specific antigen (PSA).
In addition, blood tests should be performed at regular intervals to evaluate the substance that carries oxygen in red blood cells (hemoglobin). In very rare cases, the number of red blood cells can increase a lot and cause complications. A medical evaluation may also be necessary in some other conditions. Therefore, tell your doctor if you have had or suspected to have:
- breast cancer that has spread to their bones;
- kidney or lung cancer;
- heart disease;
- kidney disease;
- liver disease;
- high blood pressure;
- Diabetes mellitus;
- Migraine headaches;
- prostatic complications, such as problems urinating.
If you present sleep apnea (stop breathing temporarily during sleep), it can get worse if you are using medicines containing testosterone. Tell your doctor if you are concerned about this issue. It may be necessary extra supervisory doctor case is overweight or suffering from chronic lung disease.
The safety and efficacy of Sustanon have not been adequately determined in children and adolescents. extra medical supervision is required in the treatment of children and adolescents, since the administration of testosterone in general can cause premature sexual development and limit growth (see item "6. HOW SHOULD I USE THIS MEDICINE?").
If you are a patient who participates in competitions governed by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), then you should consult the WADA code before using Sustanon, since DURATESTON® may interfere with the anti-doping tests. Misuse of Sustanon to improve sports performance causes serious health risks and is discouraged.
Sustanon can cause doping.
Durateston can be administered without regard to food or drink.
Drive or operate machinery
It is not known any DURATESTON® effect on the ability to drive and use machines.
- Peanut oil - If you are allergic to peanut or soya, do not use Sustanon (see "3. WHEN SHOULD NOT USE THIS PRODUCT?").
- Benzyl alcohol (100 mg / ml solution) - Products containing benzyl alcohol should not be administered to premature or newborn babies. Benzyl alcohol may cause toxic and allergic reactions in infants and children up to 3 years old.
Interactions of Sustanon
Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, even those who do not need a prescription.
Other medicines may influence the effects of DURATESTON®, or it may affect other medicines. So, you should inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are using or are about to use:
- Insulin and / or other medicines to control blood sugar levels;
- Drugs that reduce blood coagulation (anticoagulants).
The use of androgens as DURATESTON® can lead to dose reduction of these drugs.
Also tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are using or about to use the hormone ACTH or corticosteroids (used to treat various diseases such as rheumatism, arthritis, allergies and asthma). The use of androgens as DURATESTON® can increase the risk of water retention, especially if your heart and liver are not working properly.
Androgens can also affect the results of some laboratory tests (eg thyroid gland). Therefore, you should inform your doctor or laboratory personnel performing the tests that you are using Sustanon.
Use of Sustanon in pregnancy and breastfeeding
DURATESTON® should not be used by women, as well Sustanon should not be used by pregnant women or women who may be pregnant, or women who are breastfeeding.
In men, treatment with DURATESTON® can lead to fertility problems suppression of sperm formation.
If you are planning to have a baby, advice ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking Sustanon.
Tell your doctor or dentist-surgeon if you are making use of some other medication.
Do not use medication without the knowledge of your doctor. It can be dangerous to your health.DO NOT STOP NOW ... YOU ARE AFTER THAT ADVERTISING;)
5. Where, how and for how long can I keep this medicine?
Storage, manufacturing date, expiry date and physical aspect of Sustanon
Store in its original packaging, at room temperature (between 15 and 30 ° C). Protect from light.
The DURATESTON® administration should be done immediately after opening the ampoule so that the solution is maintained sterility assurance.
After opening, DURATESTON® should be administered immediately.
Durateston is an oily, yellow and clear solution.
Do not dispose of medications in wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines not in use. These measures will help protect the environment.
lot number and dates of manufacture and expiry: see packaging.
Do not use medicine with the expiry date. Store it in its original packaging.
Before using, note the appearance of Sustanon. If it is within the validity period and you observe any changes in appearance, see the pharmacist to find out if you can use it.
All medicine should be kept out of reach of children.DO NOT STOP NOW ... YOU ARE AFTER THAT ADVERTISING;)
6. How should I use this medicine?
Dosage, dosage and instructions for use Sustanon
This drug should only be administered by qualified healthcare professionals.
DURATESTON® to be administered by deep intramuscular injection (for example, the buttocks, the upper leg or arm).
Typically, the dose is one injection of 1 mL every three weeks. If you have the impression that the effect of DURATESTON® is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor immediately.
The effects of DURATESTON® are not stopped immediately after stopping treatment but decrease gradually.
When treatment with Sustanon is interrupted, the existing complaints before treatment can recur within a few weeks.
If you have questions about the use of Sustanon, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Use in children and adolescents: The safety and efficacy of Sustanon has not been adequately determined in children and adolescents. prepubertal children treated with Sustanon should be monitored by their doctors (see item "4. WHAT SHOULD I KNOW BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT?").
Follow the guidance of your doctor, always respecting schedules, doses and duration of treatment. Do not stop treatment without the knowledge of your doctor.DO NOT STOP NOW ... YOU ARE AFTER THAT ADVERTISING;)
7. What should I do if you forget to use this medicine?
If forgotten, use DURATESTON® so remember. a dose folded to compensate for missed doses should not be administered.
If in doubt, seek advice from the pharmacist or your doctor or dentist.DO NOT STOP NOW ... YOU ARE AFTER THAT ADVERTISING;)
8. What are the evils that this medicine can cause me?
Adverse reactions of Sustanon
As with all medications, DURATESTON® can cause adverse reactions, although not all people present. In general, adverse events reported with treatment with testosterone include:
- itching (pruritus);
- changes in liver function tests;
- changes in cholesterol levels (changes in the metabolism of fats);
- depression, nervousness, mood changes;
- Muscle pain (myalgia);
- fluid retention in the tissues, usually characterized by swelling of the ankles or feet;
- high blood pressure (hypertension);
- increasing the number of red blood cells (cells that carry oxygen in the blood);
- changes in sexual desire;
- Prolonged abnormal and painful erection of the penis;
- altered sperm formation;
- feminization (gynecomastia);
- prostate growth with age representative size for the group in question;
- increased levels of a marker in the blood that is associated with prostate cancer (PSA increase);
- increasing the growth of a small prostate cancer that had not yet been detected (sub-clinical progression of prostate cancer).
Due to the nature of DURATESTON®, adverse reactions can not be reversed quickly upon discontinuation of treatment. Drug injecting use in general can cause a reaction at the injection site.
Children and adolescents
The following adverse reactions have been reported in prepubertal children with the use of androgens:
- premature sexual development;
- increase in the size of the penis;
- increased frequency of erections;
- limitation of growth (limited height)
If you experience any adverse events, even those not listed in this leaflet, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Tell your doctor, dentist or pharmacist any undesirable reactions by the use of Sustanon. Also tell the company through its service.
9. What to do if someone uses a larger amount than indicated this medicine
Overdose of Sustanon
If you have the impression that Sustanon effect is too strong, talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist immediately.
In case of use of large amount of Sustanon, seek medical help quickly and take the packaging or labeling of Sustanon, if possible. Call 0800 722 6001 if you need further guidance.DO NOT STOP NOW ... YOU ARE AFTER THAT ADVERTISING;)
Sale under medical prescription. Can only be sold with prescription.
- Farm. Resp .: Cristina Matushima
- CRF-SP No. 35496
- MS 1.0171.0013
Registered and manufactured by: Schering-Plow Pharmaceutical Industry Ltda.
- Rua João Alfredo, 353 - São Paulo - SP
- CNPJ 03,560,974 / 0001-18
- Brazilian industry
Relationship Center with Schering-Plow Customer
- [email protected]
This text was extracted manually. Always consult the original label Be sure to consult your doctor. Find here doctors recommended by other people.Error?Print out
Share this content